EASY BUNNY GIFT TAGS

SATURDAY, APRIL 19, 2014



I totally wrapped the kid's gifts late,
like just now,
hours after they went to bed,
minutes until Easter,
because everything else needed addressing,
 right then & there,
for the last week or so.

So here's my super simple, inexpensive way
of adding some fun to them.

Easy bunny gift tags, diy gift tags, bunny ears, Easter gifts


Items
Decorative paper or anything you'd like
Circular item, any size
Pencil
Scissors
Hole punch
Hole reinforcements-optional

I used yellow lined paper, traced a bottle cap & my lens cover.

 Leave 2 openings at the top for ears.
Form your ears:
long & ovaled, short & rounded, flopped over, it's up to you.
Cut out & punch a hole.
*If you use flimsy paper like I did, the reinforcements help the hole from tearing.


And if you happen to use thick ribbon or string like I do below,
Use 2/3 reinforcements slightly overlapped,
then punch a few holes right over them.

I didn't use reinforcements- too lazy to pull them out
We got them each a movie to share and the baby his first Easter book.


The gift wrap is from Dollar Tree.
This thick tie?
Came right off an old decorative gift bag.

Most gift bags get damaged but rarely the handles.
They typically have ribbon or some other cool material,
so I almost always remove them and save for later.

It's times like this that I get to add a little something extra,
to a gift, that otherwise might have just had curling ribbon. 

So there you have it,
simple,
inexpensive 
and 
possibly recycled.

A WIN, WIN, WIN!

HAPPY EASTER
Friends!

Comments

Popular Posts