FEBRUARY POEM-Hello Kitty Makover

FRIDAY, APRIL 5, 2013


So I've revealed NB's Hello Kitty room  to you
and now I'll get to the how-to's of each project,
most are pretty easy.


I'll show you the "AFTER" photo of the item I'm sharing,
 how it got to be and in the order of appearance.


FEBRUARY POEM
COST: FREE



I found lots of February poems online,
cheesy ones,
mainly about valentines.

I found one I liked which wasn't valentines inspired
 but wanted to research its meaning or at least its author.
 It turned out the author had a tragic end and that got shut down ASAP!

 I COULDN'T do that to my baby,
I couldn't put something up that wasn't positive.

So I took the idea and made my own.

----------


----------
The inspiration is obvious but a little back story here might help.


I used Georgia for the body and French script for the cursive.

I already had the photo paper from my own room makeover ,
purchased from Dollar Tree; but you could use card stock or even resume paper;
which tends to be slightly thicker and better quality than just printer paper.

The frame was new, cost me pennies and from a salvage sale 
I've had the PLEASURE to attend,
on more than one occasion.

I realized after the fact, I could have just as easily printed up her name
and biblical meaning.


After all, that may go over better with my son
than some mushy poem hahahaha


:)


Have a great weekend friends!


We'll be enjoying a home cooked meal
made by yours truly,
with some new friends.

Time to get our grub & gab on!

Comments

Popular Posts