SCRAPS HEADBANDS

FRIDAY, JUNE 29, 2012

I'm on a ROLL!
I've had all these pictures and posts ready to go
 but not enough time to post them.
My kiddos are taking a quick nap so here I go :)

SCRAPS HEADBANDS
BEFORE/SCRAP
HERE
DRESS: Previously thrifted

REDOS, DIY HEADBANDS, SCRAP FABRIC
 I used scraps in long diamond shapes kind of like this.

here

They were about 18" long, 4" wide and a little rounded on the width.
LEFT: I gathered the material, left a little of one corner undone so that I could wrap it around itself and tied.
RIGHT: I then used the 4-pack headbands I bought from Dollartree, slid it into the wraped area and hot glued it.
That's it!

SCRAPS HEADBANDS
AFTER
I made this one from THESE scraps

She loved them so much.
She's is workin' the khaki green one here :)
Bottom center: showing off her splits.
She's been working hard in dance class.




Comments

Popular Posts