CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2012
YiPpEeeee
Its DECEMBER!
Its been raining, so last night we grabbed some movies,
had dinner our neighbor so graciously blessed us with,
(I only had to make some rice)
and enjoyed our family time!
Guess what were doing today? lol
Same thing.
Its still raining so no Christmas tree hunting.
Kids are bathed,
dinner done,
ornaments are being made in the process,
and about to pop in some B&W Christmas classics
online
we just got for pennies, literally!
I hope you enjoyed the 1st day of December too!


WINTER TABLETOP
My table has changed to this.
Practically free!

WINTER TABLETOP
Pinecones picked up from Lake Tahoe-same from the fall table
Old glitter trees, snowflake & ornaments from dollar tree.

WINTER TABLETOP

WINTER TABLETOP
NOEL cutout: a Christmas craft NB did last year :)

WINTER TABLETOP
Green IKEA runner thrifted $1.00
Placemats thrifted $1.50 total
 Other home changes below

I wish I had a before picture of my cupboard & baker's rack.
I seriously was at a loss about the rack,
have been for years.
It held our snack foods and other items.
NO MATTER how nicely I organized it it never looked right.
It looked tacky, unorganized, SO not cute haha
 but I don't have much storage space.
I have my "pantry" in the garage,
basically shelving with food.
I stared at it for so long......
could I cover it with some nice "curtains"?
But then I'd lose the rack behind it.
UNTIL I realized what so many people do.

Snack foods NOW in cupboard


PLATES & BAKER'S RACK
and my dishes on the rack!

All it took was some deep cleaning of the rack,
transferring the items, bringing down the plant from the top shelf,
putting my recipe's down at the bottom
AND
using some drift wood, my peacock feathers & an old sheet to tie it all together!
All for FREE!




BAKER'S RACK AND FEATHERS

I did just recently buy the stone turkey ($3ish) & the hay stalks ($1.75 each) at %75 OFF from
Raley's :)

MORE to come!

PS...
just learned that iCARLY is OVER!!!!

We're huge fans and I'm so disappointed :/
For reals.
I know they gotta grow up
maybe I should too lol
They were a funny bunch!





Comments

Popular Posts