BUTTONED UP CUFF BRACELETS

MONDAY, JULY 2, 2012

Has anyone bought their fireworks yet?
Found online

We haven't but have had tons of fun fellowshipping at our church's TNT fireworks booth.
(there's 2)
Its so much fun.
 Talking, laughing, playing card games, people singing crazy off tune songs, eating random donated stuff, making memories!

Do you have any holiday plans/traditions?

We typically visit my hometown where my mom lives, BBQ & set off the fireworks right on the street.
 In past years we'd go to the town's fireworks show, fight its rare but present traffic on special nights like those and then set off our own fireworks after.
But its such a small town we tend to watch them from the house lol

REDO

This week I repurposed cuffs from one of the donations, by making bracelets.
It was super easy BUT time consuming.

BUTTON BRACELETS
Before/Button spacing
I had tons of buttons my mom had given me before, so I picked out different green ones.
I made sure to sew onto the top layer only so that when sewed together, you wouldn't see any threads/ends.


UPCYCLED BUTTONS, DIY BUTTON BRACELET, RECYCLED CUFFS, CUFF BRACELET,

AFTER:
The second cuff was done with different metal buttons.


BUTTON BRACELETS

I wore them with my white blouse (old-thrifted), grey skirt (clearance-Old Navy),
Gold sandals (old-thrifted), gold neclace (gift-mom). 


BUTTON BRACELETS

CLOSE UP

I love how they came out



Just out of curiousity I looked up "button bracelets" and found this, $25!
 Its kind of like mine but very stacked.
I really like it. I may try this next time.
I actually wanted the cuff to show so I spaced out everything.



Comments

Popular Posts