FALL FAMILY FUN

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2012
I hope your October 31st was a safe night.

We hung out at our church for the annual Harvest Carnival,
which included games, candy, food, Trunk-n-Treat,
candy,candy, DID I MENTION CANDY? hahaha
And of course the Word :)
ALL of our costumes were last minute,
REALLY!
With all the previous activities the last few weeks
 there was no time to make anything.
Wednesday we threw it all together
and
DIDN'T have to buy anything!
RETRO COSTUME, 70'S COSTUME, 70'S LOOK
M.S. had everything for her costume, she borrowed my dollar tree hat.
I had everything too, the shirt was purchased in the summer for .99
It was suppose to be a donation once I fixed it....I guess it was meant for me.
ME:Thrifted glasses,old tank, thrifted polyester blouse, necklace & jeans, clearanced shoes & hoops.

Messing around before the night started,
a COUNTRY SINGER & her 70's MAMMA!


Country GURL play me a SONG!!!!

I on the other hand was using my "Disco" finger throughout the night,
you know, "AH AH AH AH.........STAYING ALIVE, STAYING ALIVE"
LOL

CHEAP COSTUMES, LUKE SKYWALKER, PRINCESS, SIBLINGS, COUNTRY SINGER

SIBLINGS
 
CHEAP COSTUMES, LUKE SKYWALKER, LIGHT SABER,
I used M.L.'s Karate Gi, old belt, thrifted sweats, hubby's extra white shirt for strips around his legs to mimic the "boots" and a saber grama bought him this summer.
IF only my baby girl would have donned the Princess Leah costume,
I would have had the perfect duo.
It wasn't girly enough.

CHEAP COSTUMES, PRINCESS
N.B. wore a bday dress she received 2 yrs ago, headband recently gifted by grama, my "pearls", white tights & slip ons.
 I curled her hair & added some makeup both of which made her EXTREMELY excited :)


CHEAP COSTUMES, 70'S COSTUME, 70'S HAIR, 70'S MAMA,

CHEAP COSTUMES, DIY COSTUMES, LUMBERJACK, 70'S COSTUME, COUNTRY SINGER, LUKE SKYWALKER, PRINCESS

MY FAMILY:)
CHEAP COSTUMES, FAMILY
 Hubby was a lumberjack- wore his beanie, plaid shirt, jeans, boots & had an "ax" I made him.

Hubby ran the food booth, I our "NASCAR" trunk, M.S. a game booth
& kiddos ran around having fun.

It was safe, fun & full of sugary treats.

Comments

Popular Posts