HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS pt5 CHRISTMAS 2012 FUN

SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2013

I pray you all had a beautiful and blessed Christmas.
That your hearts were filled with joy
and your minds at peace.


I had a wonderful Christmas. 
I spent it with family at home, 
enjoyed a Mexican dinner Christmas Eve,
 kids opened a gift,
 had a sort of quick visit to the E.R. with MS, her asthma was out of control,
made it home just before midnight, 
at 12am wished each other a Merry Christmas and went to bed.

Christmas morning, opened presents with the family,
 watched the Christmas Story a few times,
 ate a traditional Christmas dinner 
and 
ended the evening with light seeing.
Our traditional meal
Not shown: cookies, lots of chocolate, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, flan, jello
and
EGGNOG!
Hot sauce is always a must


I wish I could say I took photos of my family, 
but I got consumed with spending time with them
and cooking.
A nice trade off.


//////////

I'll be back soon with more current happenings :)

Comments

Popular Posts