THE BEST OF 2011/12 & New Year IMPROVEMENTS

FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2013


Yes, I'm currently over  30 days late 
 in posting the "Best Of"for 2011/2012
and 24 on the whole New Year's resolution thingy.

I guess that may be 1 of the many things I need to work on this year,
being current/consistent.
I'm not into resolutions per se,
but definitely addressing areas of growth.

So, like many of you who have thought about your 2013 improvements,
mine are after The Best Of, below.


The best of 2011/12


*FYI my year runs from Dec. to Dec.
click on the month for full post


Here's the BEST of this last year,
NOT what I thought, but what you did based on views.






TAN VEST

FLOWERED DRESS TO SKIRT


TAN HOODED COAT

This was the only post


CUSHION COVER AND PILLOWS

JUNE 2012
these 2 tied  
BOLD REMIXCORAL BLOUSE REDO

                        
BUTTON BRACELETS

YELLOW SKIRT REDO


MAKE DO CHALLENGE

MAKE DO OUTFIT

WEEKEND AWAY
This was the only post
CHRISTMAS DECOR

//////////

Here are my 2013 desired improvements:

blogging
I don't always make this a high priority, with everything else that goes on.
*It will never be at the top but I will try to share more consistently

*I'd REALLY like to finish some of the stories I've started

* I'll TRY to talk less and get to the point.....but no guarantees
No one's complained or anything,
but I realize my long rantings may not be your cup of tea lol

*Finish the projects I've started
*1.30.13 I finally uploaded my messy garage video!
*2.1.13 I've FIXED most of my early postings, take a look at what you've missed!

personal
*Checking my tone of voice before speaking to my kids
*Use words & actions to encourage more people
*Bless the socks off my hubby & kids
*Be selfless
*TRY to teach my kiddo's Spanish......a longtime request of hubby's
*Read more:

 I already have the one on the left



 *Finish the books I've started:

 Most recently focusing on The Purple Pig & Bringing Up Boys

health
*Make healthy food choices & work out again
*Try new recipes

spiritual
*Gain a new understanding/appreciation for prayer
*Grow spiritually
*Pray audacious prayers!
*Pray salvation over my loved ones

*Seek God for creativity & purpose for this blog

financial
*Save for a real vacation
*Bless my church more & those in need

I know I'll come up with more,
but for now this is my list.


We fasted this year from the 1st - 21st as we have in the past 4 years.
Our desire being that we give the Lord our 1st "fruits" of the year,
dedicating that time for God's direction in 2013.
Its always exciting to find out where God will lead us.

I pray you discover new truths, blessings, mercies,
& adventures this new year and that you dare to believe for more.
Amanda :)



Did you miss last year's Best of?

Comments

Popular Posts