SPRINGY-EASTERY TABLE-2 WAYS

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014







SPRING CLEANING?
I'm not sure if it's make-up nesting for the initial time lost,
knowing there's another little body requiring space,
or not being able to work on redo's,
but I've been in a weird, kinda cool, mode of:
purging, decluttering,
reorganizing simplifying,
EVERYTHING.
 It feels amazing. 

Mainly because I'm a visual person,
I'm liking the changes
and
our ALMOST 1100 sq.ft. home is feeling less chaotic. 
 
Take a looky
Maybe I'll show you the other areas I tackled.
They were embarrassingly bad. Still working at it, though.

Its been a slow process -started in February,
but thankfully it's something I've been able to work at, a bit at a time.
I'm hoping it's a great launching point
for when I DO get back to redo's. 

After making a dent in that 
stuff, 
I wanted to do something fun.
My table got a Springy/Eastery look using what I already had,
2 different ways.

 you can be proud of me.




  first look

SPRING TABLE, EASTER TABLE, SPRING DECOR, EASTER DECOR
I literally took my daughter's old Easter basket(from 1st photo) for this first look.

Placed a vase with cut flowers/plant from our yard, drift wood, mirrored egg,
and some ribbons inside the basket.
I added some of the flowers in mini vases and put on each end.


I really liked this look but kind of a pain to deal with
when trying to refresh flowers.




Items
Table runner, 2 white placemats & mini glass- thrifted
Basket- daughter's
Vase-Walmart
Driftwood-Eureka trip
Egg-Salvage sale find last year
Ribbons-old

 Second look

This came about after I got tired of replacing the flowers.

SPRING TABLE, EASTER TABLE, SPRING DECOR, EASTER DECOR

I swapped out the lime runner for this tan one, used a fishbowl for the base, 
 cake stand & dome, moss, driftwood, mirrored egg, large yellow grosgrain ribbon,
pink orchid blossoms, 2 jars and pussy willow branches.





Items
Runner, placemats, fishbowl-thrifted
Cake stand & dome- gift
Driftwood-Eureka trip
Orchid/willow- Dollar Tree
Jars/egg-Salvage sale find last year
Ribbon-Part of baby blanket gift,
 too nice to toss


They both have natural elements
with a little Easter bling!


Which is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts