NO-SEW FORMULA CAN COVER + 3 MONTHS

SUNDAY, APRIL 6, 2014


Hey there, whatcha been up to?

oh, that's good.

 Me?

Nothing much, just shedding like a long haired dog
lol
Seriously.

Forgot,
I mean FORGOT,
how much hair you lose after pregnancy.

It's no joke.

I need my own Handi-Vac assistant to JUST follow me.

Aside from that, I have a mini redo!
I know, I know, now I'm just making up stuff.

Give me some credit though,
baby & I are still hibernating over here.

I literally just went out on my first outing a few weeks ago,
the women's ministry was having their game night.
Going to church, getting groceries, errands, etc. those don't count.
I felt like a REAL party animal haha


NO SEW CRAFTS, NO SEW CAN COVER, NO SEW BABY FORMULA COVER, RECYCLE FABRIC
2 looks
but lots of possibilities

That's right, I didn't want to look at that can anymore.







Is that bad?
It's not like I'm trying to hide baby.
heck no!
(his 3 month celebration is at the end)

  
But who says you can't have a cute formula container while
baby is STILL a baby.

Dumping the formula into a different container,
 every time, wasn't going to work for me.


You can use this for any can/container you'd like to cover.

This is my before.
I mean look at my baby girl's art work,
it's totally not getting the attention it needs because the can is so distracting.


I chose a different material for my actual cover.
So I grabbed some fabric, in this example my daughter's old blouse.

What you'll need:
Fabric/material- extra sheet, old blouse, 
2 Ties- ribbon, lace, rope
Safety pin or 2

NO SEW CRAFTS, NO SEW CAN COVER, NO SEW BABY FORMULA COVER, RECYCLE FABRIC, FRILLY COVER
1.  Width- cut enough to wrap around plus a few inches extra
                     Length-cut enough to extend the length a few inches.
(it'll create nice rusching)
2. Fold in material about an inch, top&bottom with can face down.
3. Wrap material around to back(I didn't have enough to overlap), overlap & pin
4. Flip can on back side & slide ties evenly on top&bottom
5. Tie pieces snugly & positioning where you like.
You can remove the pin or leave in.

formula can cover up
This is just an example of what a feminine cover could look like.
It's too foo foo for my kitchen and I have a little guy, so, 
this wouldn't work. haha


no sew formula can cover
This was extra material from a Friend Fix I did back in December 
I preferred this look instead.
It matches better and is more on the masculine side. 

The hem allowed me to tuck in the other side nicely
It's super easy to slide off and only takes a minute to slide back onto
new can.

Ahh,
much better!

////////////////////

3 month Celebration

4.2.14


His little personality is finally coming out.

4.6.14
After church, came home for lunch & cake

Big sis, M.S. & Baby M.

 The kids were skating with my sis, so it was just us in the photo.



This cake looked so yummy,
unfortunately we were deceived.

 It turned out to be super dry.

WHY CAKE, WHY?!

We've got next month to make up for it :)

Comments

Popular Posts