REDO #47 GREY SEQUINED SHIRT

Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 10:47pm

This last item I worked on this week was a shirt I bought in August from Old Navy's clearance. While in the wash it lost some of its decorative material & sequins (I KNOW I said early in the REDO"s that I don't like sequins but these were cool).

 4. SHIRT- $? previously purchased


GREY BUTTON BLOUSE
BEFORE: Shirt got damaged in washer.


Missing string to the left and in the middle missing sequins.




I removed all the sequined strings.


I hand sewed 1 of the smaller sequined strings.


GREY BUTTON BLOUSE
Then I looked through all my buttons and grabbed some silver, grey, black, and pewter ones. I hand sewed these on too.


GREY BUTTON BLOUSE
AFTER: I wore with a turquoise lacy (neck only)top, black 3/4 sleeve sweater, jeans, light grey flats, turquoise & orange bangles & pewter earrings.


GREY BUTTON BLOUSE
CLOSE UP


Comments

Popular Posts