6 MONTHS & A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE

TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2014


Born 1.02.14

We're half way through friends!

can not
 believe
I delivered my baby boy 6 months ago.




We're loving all his little movements,
smiles, giggles, cooing, eye contact, finger holding, face caressing/swatting,
rollovers and trying new foods.

I'm also excited to say he's attempting to crawl:
he puts his knees in the correct position, bum up 
but still leaves his chest on floor and then flops over.
haha, he'll get it.

I've also completed my goal of pumping 6 months!!
Yahoo!
I'm done! :)
I'm done? :/
I'm...done.  :(

Part of me is ecstatic, I've been counting down the days.
The other part, the one that is looking beyond the mechanics of it,
is a little sad.
My baby is growing up.

What IF he's my last one.

NOPE not ready to go there.

This mom is happy for ALL the changes!

7.6.14

6 month celebration


We celebrated a week later once again.


This time no turkey mishaps lol
We enjoyed some burgers, sausages, hotdogs,
potato & pasta salad, chips, salsa,
cake & ice cream.



My baby girl, trying WAY too hard to smile haha

////////////////////

Now for a side by side of baby M through the months



////////////////////

And for your viewing/giggling pleasure:
GULP,
a mini view into our lives,
 11 years with our kiddos,
changing faces & bodies,
 their very own celebrations,
SIDE BY SIDE.

Enjoy!

2003, 2006, 2014






:)

////////////////////



Comments

Popular Posts