BELATED BIRTHDAY REDO

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2013


So I just shared about my baby girls birthday.
Now I'm going back into time......
((((dream sequence))))
 sort of, 
OK not really,
to show you my belated birthday redo.
:)

BIRTHDAYS, 2013
Here I am at 4 years old!
Those kind of creepy clowns were bubble bath hahaha

Here it is


I wore this back on THE day, 
you know, my birthday .

2013 BIRTHDAY OUTFIT
I turned 36 years young :)   

DRESS TO SKIRT
BEFORE:
L. The dress was too short, waist to high & the neckline
to low for comfort.
R. I detached the top from skirt.

L. I took about an inch from each side, taking in a bit more down the length.
I then cut the extra and sewed the edges.
R. I then sewed the waist.

I then took my daughter's old pants with black stretchy lace
 and removed it so I could use it on my black coat.

I sewed the edges to keep them from fraying

and then sewed on.

DRESS TO SKIRT
Previously thrifted boys coat, thrifted bow blouse $2, old belt, old thrifted boots
One more time

Close up of my purple peacock!
It was part of trade hubby made with an acquaintance
which included this, other jewelry, trinkets and coins.
Thanks hubby!

It looks like the tails of a bow

Sorry poor lighting

Back of coat



Comments

Popular Posts