MAKE-DO PT.5 & RED RIBBON WEEK

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24 ,2012


 TECHNICALLY the Make-Do challenge is over


check it out

pt.1  pt.2  pt.3  pt.4    pt.6
but over here in my neck of the woods,
 we got 1 more week to go.
YOU HEAR ME?!
 You all gotta hold on 1 more week hahaha

 I will say though,
I didn't shop for anything,
 except food.

Not shopping wasn't hard,
it was knowing I couldn't in theory,
that made me want to lol.

Does that make sense?


here

Its like the child who is oblivious to their surroundings.
A parent/adult usually points it out,
advises them NOT to wander off
 & subsequently causes the child to be curious about it.
That was me.
But I didn't "wander off", I promise!

 I got to flex my Make-Do "muscle"
and prove that I still got it.

here
 GRANNY YOU still got it!!!!
lol
Check out THE SISTERS FOUR to learn about their experience
with the Make-Do Challenge.


Aside from NOT shopping,
I've been happily busy with lots of activities.

This is how its all went down since last Wednesday
with God time, chores, bathtime & dinner all part of the mix.
10.17.12
-Turned in all RED RIBBON items to teachers
 with the help of M.S., for this current week.
We're not a big school but counting out a number of items for each class x _students is a LOOONG process & she was a great help!
This is my 2nd year and I do like it :)
Woohoo for PTA participation
-Carpooled kids to school
-Groups:bible study/membership classes

10.18.12
-Son's karate
-Youth group night

10.19.12
-Cafe shopping/stocking
-FAMILY NIGHT!
Redbox & pizza

10.20.12
-Son's karate & pretest for yellow belt
-Family activity-mini golfing
-M.S.'s Graduation
FAMILY, GRADUATION
Thrifty Family: Hubby's shirt, M.L.'s shirt, jeans & Converse, N.B.'s blouse, skirt, jacket(not pictured), clearanced sandals, Me shirt, tank, vest, skirt, clearance shoes & jewelry & M.S. clearanced booties.
We're so proud of her!


She graduated from the year long discipleship/ministry program.
She technically completed her year in September but this was her Grad night.


My babies

We've had 6 other students/kids
but she's the 1st to be with us an entire year+,
and finish the program.


10.21.12
-Church
-Lunch with a new family


OUTFIT REMIX
Remixed items:
Gifted blouse, grey shirt & cord jacket, self made scarf/sash, thrifted jeans & boots.
-Church football game, JUST watched hahaha
-Sewing for some students

10.22.12
here

-RED RIBBON WEEK started!
Set up banners & ribbons around school
-Worked at our church's school
-Son's karate pretest practice 1hr
-Son's karate yellow belt test, 1.2hours!


Preparing for the test


AWARDED NEW BELTS!
-Lots of HW

10.23.12
-Volunteered at kid's school
-Son's karate class
-MORE HW
AND trying to plan a trip to L.A. for sis n law's wedding!
What to wear?!


M. & K.
Beautiful couple!
 I've know K. since I was a kid, went to school together too.
She & her family were very close to hubby's family.
She's one of hubby's sis's :)


Totally adorable.

TODAY!
10.24.12
-Carpooled kids to school
-Attended the kid's Wednesday Assembly
w/ flag salute, singing & awards
*A teacher may or may not have given me the "inside scoop"
on a certain child recieving a STUDENT OF THE WEEK award ;)
hmm, wonder who that was?
lol


-M.L. GOT an award!
So proud of him.
He's had a pretty great week :)

-Worked at church's school
 -MORE HW
-Groups:bible study/membership classes tonight
we gotta show pics from our childhood....wish me luck lol


 I love this life I get to live

 
PS.......my computer got some major reworking recently
and
JUST realized that a LOT of my pics are missing.
:(
Will get to that asap


Comments

Popular Posts