TAN VEST

December 06, 2011




Although I have a year's worth of posts (12/2010 - 12/2011)........
they were all done previously through FB and transferred to Blogger.


Today I get to share my VERY FIRST redo,
 of my 2011/12 year, on Blogger today!
I hope you'll join me and explore this coming year together :)

Here's to year 2 of Redo's!!!


VEST
$1.50 thrifted






BEFORE:  The vest was 1size too big.


I removed the belt loops in the front only. I decided not to use the belt it came with but will save for future use. 
I will be reattaching belt loops around pocket.



I then took in the sides 1/4 in. and reattached buttons slightly angled.



AFTER: I wore with the burgundy Argyle sweater hubby bought for himself........but was TOO small lol.
It was a thrift find so no biggy on the wallet but poor thing, he really thought it looked fine when he tried it on. When he showed it to me at home I KNEW it was all mine :)
I paired it with my black pants (REDO #38), black boots and a faux pearl necklace.


VEST REDO, TAN VEST, THRIFTED VEST

CLOSE UP




I'll be posting the 2010/2011 fav's soon.

Comments

Popular Posts