A LOOK INTO MY DAUGHTER'S ROOM & PLANS FOR IT

MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013




 Did you all drag out of bed this morning? 


TIME CHANGE 2013
here
 The time change this weekend did me in.
(many states in the U.S. do yearly time changes...
"Spring Forward" lose an hour
"Fall Back" gain an hour)

I wanted to use that as an excuse, as to why I COULDN'T hop on the treadmill today.
You know, its not safe to "handle" large equipment while drowsy.
haha
It didn't work.

 I DRAGGED my feet all morning,
while reminding myself it wasn't an option
 and finally got to it.





Here's a quick look at my daughter's room currently.
Its just a Hodge-podge of things.


We've tried to just keep it clean as it has nothing else going for it haha.

It use to be nicely decorated in a retro mermaid theme.

These are just some of the decor items she had on her wall.
All printed up from my computer.




Since most of the students we've housed have been girls, 
they brought their own decor
and my baby girl's just got stored elsewhere.


These are the changes I'd like to make

  • Paint room 
  • New mini blinds- the old ones are destroyed
  • Make curtains
  • "New" comforter 4/20/13 thrifted, $5.00
  • New sheets
  • Find/make bed skirt
  • Mattress for her trundle bed
  • Make Hello Kitty artwork
  • Gallery wall?
  • "New" lighting
  • Make/find different shoe rack
  • Make/find throw pillows
  • Do something with her door
  • Do something with the trash can 

Comments

Popular Posts