HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!

SUNDAY, MARCH 31, 2013



HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY,
HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY EASTER!
found online

My greatest desire for you today, 
of all days past, present and future,
in all your joys and sorrows to come......
is that you would know Jesus.

He is the gift we were given.
He loves you.
God loves you.
They want nothing more than to have a relationship with you.

What will you lose in saying "yes" to Him?

When I think about them I'm filled with joy and warmth.
I can't help but smile.




Here a few videos explaining this beautiful gift

and what it cost the giver.




I am a recipient of this gift, 

passed on through my Grama B, who introduced Jesus to me as a child.
I've chosen to accept the gift of salvation,
undeserved grace, forgiveness and freedom.



Maybe you've never had freedom, 
spiritual, mental, emotional....

Peace comes with freedom.


Consider it.



HAPPY EASTER 2013
New view from my daughter's window.
I've been praying for sunny weather,
and doing my best to ignore the forecast.
California's forecasts have been of rain, thunderstorms, blah, blah, blah


BUT if GOD can raise JESUS from the dead,
he can CERTAINLY stop the rains so we can celebrate,
party Jesus style 
and
eat tons of yummy food with friends and family at our Easter park service.

Either way, the rain won't stop our bunch of Jesus crazies,
lol
we're celebrating his Resurrection no matter what!

Have a great Easter friends!





Comments

Popular Posts