HELLO KITTY MAKEOVER AND JEREMIAH BABIES

FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2013



Didn't we JUST start the year?!
I can't believe the time has passed so quickly.

Well, in honor of Dr. Seuss's Birthday 3/2/13
the kids wore PJ's to school
and took books to share.
(school-wide activity) 
And that's about the best of it because the rest is just nonsense.


found online
We had discussed his birthday yesterday,
 the excitement,
the events of today,
 memories of their kindergarten years
and how they had gotten to eat green eggs & ham back then.

So, I comply with my daughters request of GREEN EGGS & HAM for breakfast.
Breakfast is made.

My son begins to complain, he doesn't want green eggs & ham, 
he wants waffles instead.


DR. SEUSS, GREEN EGGS AND HAM
I agree to waffles but state that the egg/ham combo is NOT optional.

I being a "bright" mom think, "oh I can green up their blueberry syrup too!"
NOW my daughter complains she doesn't want green syrup.
REALLY?!
kids...the color change does nothing to the taste


GREEN EGGS AND HAM
Can you feel the love?

See what you did to me Dr. Seuss?
I was trying to help celebrate lol

After everything, I just ended the whole convo with
"you just lost your Jamba Juice for complaining, being ungrateful,
 wasting time AND being late to school"
boo.





SIDE NOTE*
BIBLE 

I can't wait to watch this!
Guess what we'll be doing this weekend? 


OK, aside from that mess, I'm really excited about something little.


Only because its huge for my kids
and hopefully a couple of others I've never met.

I'm dedicating all of March to work on my daughter's HELLO KITTY room
and making more of these



Remember when I mentioned them here,
I have yet to make more :(

Well, Mr. Sam Childers is paying another visit to our church
at the end of April and I'd love to have these ready.
Even if I have to mail them off to their home base in Pennsylvania 

Are they a necessity for children, 
traumatized, orphaned children?
NO,
 but when my babies want comfort aside from mom or dad
they carry a stuffed animal/toy.

JEREMIAH 29:11 
says,
 "...For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." NIV

God has great plans for these little ones,
His babies.
It starts with a lot of love and encouragement,
 maybe these jean babies can help.

So help me Jesus, to get these done!
I'm not super woman so I'm going to wrangle some help,
hint, hint.
I'll post the how to's soon, very easy!

I may do a redo here and there but not guaranteed.

 Instead I'll be posting about the room changes 
& doll progress as I go along.
And continue to work on them through April
which is also when I'll get to my son's room!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FRIENDS!

Hubby & I are meeting up with some pretty cool people
 we get to call friends & family.

This weekend is the retreat for our church's staff.
So we'll be roughing it a bit....
OK not really,
 there's just not much service in the mountains!




Comments

Popular Posts