HELLO KITTY ROOM UPDATE!

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2013


It's down to the wire!
I'm days away from my deadline.

*For those of you just popping in,
I've been working on redo-ing my daughter's room.
She has requested a Hello Kitty theme.
here,   here,  here , here 

Even with an unexpected setback,
 kiddos on Spring break,
and
helping my church with Easter preparations,
 I have finished lots of projects,
+
some that I didn't list.

I've been scurrying like a squirrel
aka madman trying to get this done,
I just haven't had time to post anything.

I still have a few more things to do
but I can safely say, the majority is done.

I love the changes, just not sure it flows like I'd like it to.



I guess you'll have to decide for yourself
Eeek! 
hahaha


check HERE for an updated list

Here's a peek at some of what we've been working on.

REDOS, ROOM MAKEOVER, HELLO KITTY ROOM, HELLO KITTY CRAFTS, DIY CRAFTS

I'll get back to you soon.

:)



Comments

Popular Posts