GOLD SEASHELL MEDALLIONS-Hello Kitty Makeover

FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013


Seashell mats --to-- Gold medallions!
FREE!

SEA MATS, GOLD MEDALLIONS, EASY CRAFTS, REPURPOSING, THRIFTED

I was excited to reuse these seashell mats I had thrifted a few years ago (.50 each).
They would match the pillows with the gold & silver medallions nicely.
I felt a tad wrong though, for spray painting them hahaha.



All the other Hello Kitty makeover details are here 





This is what they looked like before

SEASHELL MATS, FIXING SEASHELL MATS
T. The plastic string in certain areas had broken.
Thank goodness I didn't lose any shells that I'm aware of. 
L. I used floral wire I got years ago from Micheal's and did my best 
to attach the loose shells.
R. And then tried to hide the wire.

GOLD PAINTED SEASHELL MATS, SEASHELL MATS

I then pulled out my OLD Design Master spray paint, I got WAAAAY
back in 2002.

I sprayed each one, let them dry and then did opposite side.

That's it!

PS. its not post worthy but the 2 white frames you see, also came from the salvage sale
 (new & cost pennies).
I used photos in the far left one and a decorative folder for right one's background.
I then used the clouds/Hello Kitty sign from the birthday gift bags we had.


Comments

Popular Posts