HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! & SUNDAY'S WORSHIP- You Deserve

SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2013



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



mother's day, tulips, table decor, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,
TULIPS!
You were created in God's image (Genesis 1:27) 
beautiful,
unique,
gifted and talented.


mother's day 2013, table decor, tulips
They are becoming a fave




mother's day 2013, table decor, tulips




Rolled up tulip leaves with twine, jarred almonds/pistachio shells and stretched cheesecloth.



Depending on how you were raised,


what kind of mom you had or didn't have,
whether your mom is still with you,
if you've gotten to be a mommy yourself-
of the heart, womb or mom-like figure to others 
or neither of those,
if you parent alone,
have illness, disabilities or limitations,  
if your children are the biggest blessings or most difficult creations you've dealt with,
if they're no longer with you or in your life,
whether you've been the "bestest" mommy ever,
or have made many mistakes,
Mother's day can be both blessing and heartbreak.

here

I fit into some of those descriptions,
maybe you do too.
I question if I've done it the way God would have me to.
If I've hurt my babies beyond repair with my tone, impatience & frustrations.
If I've become the "monster" that I so wanted to protect them from.

I remind myself, I am their example.
They will mimic what I've displayed.
I am continually on my toes about this.
With God's help, I will be the nurturing, unfrazzled, patient,
prayerful and totally silly mom they need.

I'm thankful I'm not required to be perfect
and that God's mercies are new EVERY MORNING! (Lamentations 3:22) 
Pliable, moldable and willing hearts are what the Lord can work with.
He only wants my obedience
not sacrifice (1 Sam. 15:22) .



So guess what, mom's of all walks?
YOU don't have to have it all figured out.
You only need to seek the Lord, he's got your back,
he's your strength when you have none
and will equip you with what you need.

"Dust off" your failures, inadequacies and struggles.
See yourselves for what you are
 MASTERPIECES IN PROGRESS!

So what, 
I'm not where I want to be
but I'm on my WAY!


Hillsong United

 Sunday's Worship
was perfect for mom's day.




Us with our mama!
We're not twins, 
just dressed alike, A. LOT.
Born in the same year
11 months apart, EEEK!


My babies and I

I got blessed with lots of cards from my family,
drawings/crafts from my kiddos,
enjoyed a great mom's day service
ate yummy Chinese with friends
and
relaxed with a movie at home!

:)

Comments

Popular Posts