BEST OF 2012/13~ 3 YEARS OF REDO'S!

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2013


Happy Sunday!

I can't believe I've been at these redo's for 3 years!
Est. 12.6.2010
And on Blogger for 2, (12.7.11)

Although the redo's originally started with mainly sewing,
I've welcomed the changes and challenges of remaking/redoing


other projects as well.

The best of 2012/2013

My current project?
Making a healthy baby hahaha
He'll be here some time mid January.

In all seriousness, 
my main focus for a while will be the new addition to the family.
And although I'd LOVE to only talk about him,
I'll refrain as much as possible, lest you get sick of me, roll your eyes in boredom,
vow to never return and ultimately "disown" me as your virtual friend.
Yep, I'm just going to contain myself.

Believe me, I'll be sharing about him and the rest of my family as usual 
but I WON'T let that take over.
Well, maybe just a teensy weensy bit. lol

As of now no guarantees on when I'll post or what kind of posts I'll make,
if sleeplessness will render me useless or give me some wacky inspiration. 
Probably the 1st.

BUT since he's not here yet.........

Check out The Best Of,
your 2012/13 faves!


HAPPY REDOVERSARY?!
BLOGAVERSARY?

REDO-IRTHDAY?
BLOG-IRTHDAY?

REDO-VERSARTHDAY?
BLOG-VERSARTHDAY?

I'm useless already.




To be accurate,
there are a few months where I only posted once....so those posts are listed
but were not necessarily faves.

EXCEPT for August, that REALLY was a fave.

To go to the original post, click on the link

DECEMBER 2012








There you have it friends!

Previous Best Of's
2010/2011
2011/2012

Comments

Popular Posts