APRIL 1ST!


MONDAY, APRIL 1, 2013



I hope you all had a great Easter!

The weather was crazy,
no joke, thundering, lightning 
and
LOUD BOOMS
 kept me up most of the night.

Our park plans didn't work out due to all the moisture either,
BUT the day cleared up and we still had a great time
doing ALL we had planned to do at the park,
at the church.

Later we all took a much needed nap,
set up our annual egg hunt for the kids in the backyard,


EASTER 2013

(the child who finds the special egg chooses the movie or meal that evening) 


EASTER 2013



And watched Megamind on TV.



AND today..........
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS?!

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not lol.
Thankfully I don't have many "fools" day pranksters around me
so I'm safe.




I will say though,
years ago (13 to be exact),
when hubby was a manager for a fast food chain
(horrible stressful days for him),
he called me up at work to tell me he had earned a trip to HAWAII!!!
It would be his 1st time and my 2nd,
Something I thought I'd ever get the chance to do again.

I remember not wanting to get too excited because it was
APRIL FOOLS' DAY
after all.

I kept saying, "are you lying?! are you lying?!"
This was NO time to be joking.
It would be too cruel.
We didn't get a great or even long honeymoon (weekend in Tahoe)
 due to hubby's job.
This would be a GREAT redo.

Hubby reassured me, repeatedly, he was NOT lying hahaha

I got off the phone wanting to scream & throw up
from all the excitement lol
Literally.
It didn't happen thank goodness.

So May of 2000 we headed off to Maui 
for an ALL expenses paid trip (minus souvenirs).
Rental car included,
all meals, drinks,
spending money,
luxury accommodations,
 private beach........

APRIL FOOLS 2013
I was much younger, hair WAY shorter &
that body had not seen pregnancy yet lol
I was kind of freaked out here hahaha


Hubby's loving it.


Last day of our week long vacation
with long time pal P.S & buddy S.




That April I was NO fool &
God provided big time!

It was the BEST April Fools of our life!!!


Fast forward, a ton,
hubby works for a different company
and
in a completely different industry.

And today he is at an important meeting
with the owner and his peeps.

Maybe history will repeat itself and I'll 
get an AWESOME phone call!

I'll let ya know (wink wink)

:)

----------

Comments

Popular Posts