THROW PILLOWS-Hello Kitty Makeover




I've got some great news!!!

Jesus loves you :)



OK onto my regularly scheduled,
Hello Kitty, howdy, happy, hurry up,  HOW-TO(h)update.
Sorry, couldn't resist the h's hahaha 
oops, see?!

Moving. On.

I've been sharing how I completed everything in my daughter's room,
in the order that it's seen from her door:
 ie. left side of room by closet working towards the right.


This is the 4th entry, post-reveal , 
and technically the 6th HOW-TO, of all the projects completed.
pre-reveal  here  here  post-reveal here  here here 

DIY THROW PILLOWS, REDOS, DIY PILLOWS,
THROW PILLOWS 
from extra fabric & old blouse

Previous purchases: $0 current expense



The 2 white pillows in the back we already had.
The left one was OVERSTUFFED and the right one UNDER STUFFED,
so I "borrowed" some from left to fix the right.

The medallion & zebra pillows were made with fabric I had purchased a year ago
from Joann's fabrics. I remember they were on sale.

DIY MEDALLION PILLOW
I cut the fabric, turned inside out, sewed the edges,
left about 4 inches open, turned back out the right way, stuffed and then sewed the opening.
The medallion pillows were stuffed with the inner parts of these quilted pillows.

They were my Grama B's before, not sure if she made them or bought them.
 Either way, I kept the shell of the pillows because I could never give them away.

DIY ZEBRA PILLOW
The zebra pillow was going to be a rectangle one.


I did the same here and stuffed it with a different throw pillow I had thrifted years ago.

DIY BLOUSE PILLOW
The blouse was already worn out but perfect for a pillow!
And the buttoned pink one came from here.
I cut across the top, right under the arms.
I then sew down the length of the buttons so it wouldn't open 
and have pillow "guts" come out. hahaha
Then I turned inside out, sewed the top, most of the bottom,
turned out the right way, stuffed and sewed.

DIY THROW PILLOWS



DIY THROW PILLOWS

That's it!

But, now my closet became a target 
for "fabric" shopping. 
lol



Comments

Popular Posts