TAX TIME

FRIDAY, APRIL 5, 2013


I did it friends,
I completed my LONG overdue, 
extremely dreaded,
 majorly stressed over,
purposely delayed,
 while continual feelings of unavoidable doom lingered,
taxes!



Oh did I DRAG my feet on this!

DIY TAXES, TAXES,
here

AFTER dedicating all of yesterday to tax prep,
-uh, slight distractions-
 praying and asking God to help me,
seriously,
it was much easier than I thought.

I know I shouldn't fear anything,
but I did!
This last year, I inherited rental properties.
(should have been 6-7 yrs ago, lots of delays)

I've only had a few years of Turbo Tax under my belt,
beginning to feel confidant in my own tax prep,
now add this and I was REALLY freaked.

I'm serious, every time hubby would ask me
WHEN I'd get them done......I'd get irritated by the question lol

I KNOW when they're due,
I keep getting Turbo Taxes reminders,
dumb tax commercials constantly harass me,
people we know have already spent theirs,
others are waiting to,
& all just reminds hubby, again, that I HAVEN'T done ours.
Ugh.
I know, I know, I know.

BUT I'M DONE!
The heavy burden I've been carrying is finally
over, gone & finished!

I can finally move on.


Have you gotten yours done?

Tell me I'm not the only crazy one.
No REALLY, please?
lol

Well, hopefully you have some cool plans for your returns or
at least to pay off some bills.


Aside from that drama,


I'll be taking a little break before starting my son's room makeover.
:( 
I do have plans for it though!

Something that needs my attention a little more is taking precedence,
along with helping a friend with her project.


In the mean time, I'll be posting the "how-to's" 
on the Hello Kitty projects I completed for my daughter's room.


Comments

Popular Posts